This easy sea vegetable salad is the perfect side dish to your daily meals. Ponzu is a soy sauce-based vinegar dressing, our ponzu contains fresh organic Japanese Yuzu citrus juice. Yuzu is a Japanese citrus fruit, used in many Japanese cuisines as a secret ingredient, different from lemon or lime, yuzu has a very unique flavour which blends beautifully with soya sauce.
If seaweed isn't your thing, try the Yuzu Ponzu straight on to your salads.
Serves - 2 as a side dish
preparation time - 10min
- 1tbsp Clearspring Yuzu Ponzu
- 10g Clearspring?Japanese Sea Vegetable Salad - Dried Sea Vegetable
- half a Cucumber?
- 1 tsp Toasted Sesame seeds?
- a few drops Clearspring?Japanese Pure Toasted Sesame Oil (optional)
- Soak the sea vegetable salad in cold water for 10min.
- Wash and slice the cucumber with a mandolin vegetable slicer or with a knife into very fine slices. Squeeze out the excess water from the cucumber and place in a bowl.
- Drain the sea vegetable salad and add to the cucumber and mix well. Add the yuzu ponzu and let it soak up the seasoning before sprinkling the toasted sesame seeds to serve.?
All our recipes are 100% vegan (no meat, fish, dairy, eggs, or gelatine) and refined sugar-free